Fairfield Dental of Layton
Join our membership program and start enjoying the rewards today!
Many Benefits of
Being a Member
It is our dream to provide quality dental work to the people of Layton. Over the years of caring for patient’s teeth we discovered that lots of the people who come into our office are worried about the cost of dental work, which is why we offer a membership program that competes with some of the best insurance plans.
If you don’t have an insurance plan, our membership program might be right for you! It offers Access to member-only free exams and x-rays, no waiting periods or maximums, plus 20-50% off most other services at participating dental offices.
What Are the
Quality dentistry at a fraction of the cost
Members of our loyalty rewards program receive access to complete diagnostic and preventative care including the following:
*We do not charge patients for emergency visits if they are up-to-date on all their cleanings and are current on all recommended treatments.
20-50% Off Basic and Major Treatments
As an extra benefit to our members we offer discounts to most of the procedures. This is a great deal because most insurance providers do not cover these things but we can offer discounts to the following:
- Periodontal treatment (including periodontal maintenance)
- Occlusal guard
- Tooth extractions
- Oral surgery
- Teeth whitening
- Endodontics (root canals)
- Dental implants
- Partial dentures
What Does Membership Cost?
Each AdditionalAdult or Child*
*Family members only
Ready to Become a
Does our membership program sounds like what you are looking for? Click here to enroll now, or schedule your appointment today and we can walk you through the details and sign you up.
Once you are a member you will immediately qualify for benefits and rewards at your first appointment.
Most frequent questions and answers
It’s important to be clear that the Preferred Dental Plan membership program is NOT insurance. This is an alternative financing option provided through the Platinum Dental Organization to help all of our neighbors get world-class dental care. Since this is not insurance there are no premiums, no deductible or maximums and no missing tooth clause as in most insurance plans.
However, since this is not insurance these discounts and benefits can not be combined with any other insurance plans or discounts.
We do have a few terms and conditions that you should be aware of. Please make sure to read these carefully to determine if our payment plan is right for you:
- Payment for the dental plan is due in full on the first day of use.
- The annual enrollment fee is non-refundable.
- If a member is in an active periodontal maintenance plan, two (2) periodontal maintenance procedures will be covered each year in lieu of adult prophylaxis.
- Enrollment date begins the date the annual fee is paid and expires in 365 days.
- All treatment must be paid in full at each visit to keep the plan in effect.
- Exam, bitewings, cleanings, and all other treatment must occur within the year of enrollment and cannot be rolled over to the next year.
- Services are not transferable to other patients or family members.
- This policy covers only those members who reside in the same household.
- This plan is only redeemable at participating locations. It cannot be redeemed at any other office.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask our staff. We’ll be happy to walk you through each of these conditions.
As with all financing, we accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards. Additionally you can acquire third-party financing upon approval from our management. No matter what we’ll do our best to work with you so that paying for the dentist is EASY!
Nope! After paying the plan enrollment fee your benefits are immediately available to you. Which means there’s no reason to wait to call us and set up your first appointment!
This plan was designed with the sole purpose of making sure our patrons get the care they need with the help they need. If upon enrolling in the membership program you need $2,500+ worth of treatment to be done we’ll waive your annual enrollment fees for that patient for the year as long as treatment is paid in full.
Call our office today and any member of our staff will be ready to discuss the program and clarify answers to any of your questions.